Your GDPR Rights as an individual
As you may already know, businesses in the UK are subject to data protection laws, which include ensuring that you are aware of both your rights and how we, as a company, use your data
- Transmitair Ltd is a business dedicated to providing consumers with excellent products and services. We only use your data to action the orders you have placed with us, to contact you regarding your orders, and should you agree that we may do so, to keep you informed of any future products or services we believe you may be interested in.
- Your data that we collect is stored and used by Transmitair Ltd. You can contact us on 0345 299 3008 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday. You can also e-mail us at email@example.com, or write to us at 5-6 Waverley Road, Mitchelston Industrial Estate, Kirkcaldy, FIFE, KY1 3NH. Our website is www.transmitair.com
- We may share your data with organisations outside of Transmitair Ltd but only for the purpose of delivering the services you may take from us.
- Should you decide to take our telephone service, we will share your data with Voxcloud Ltd. who will provide the service on our behalf.
- We will only keep your data on file for as long as the contract you have with us is ongoing.
- If you feel any data we hold regarding you is incorrect, you may request a correction to your data at any time.
- You also have the right to request that we transmit all or any data we hold regarding you to a third party in a commonly used electronic format.
- If at any point you wish to see a copy of the data we hold on you, details of how we use and store your data, or receive further details regarding your rights, you can request this from us via phone or e-mail using the contact details above.
- You also have the right to request that we delete any or all personal data Transmitair Ltd holds on you at any time.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This wouldn’t affect any use of your data carried out up until that point but would have immediate effect from when we receive your request. You can withdraw your consent by contacting us by phone or e-mail, or by writing to us using the details given above. Unfortunately, without your permission, to hold your data, we would be unable to fulfil your order and we would need to cancel your contract.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with our use of your data and wish to lodge a complaint, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office as the supervisory authority within the UK. You can do so using the website link https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/your-personal-information-concerns/ at ico.org.uk or writing to them at the following address.
Information Commissioner’s Office